- If you wish to enquire from Gastro Golf Ltd, we will ask for some personal details. These details may include your name, address, email & telephone number.
- We may also ask you whether you would like to receive promotional emails and mailings from us about our other products or services or from other companies about their products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We will only pass on your details to other companies if you have indicated that you would like to receive further information from them. If you would like to revise the information provided to us or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may from time to time ask you for further information in order to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any further information received from you. We may share aggregate data, based on users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour with our advertisers or business partners but this aggregate data will not contain identifiable personal data.
- Every time someone visits our web site a log file is generated. This contains information such as the user’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, how long that user spent on the site and which parts of it they looked at. We collect this information to help us diagnose problems and administer our systems, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site (e.g. what part of the world users are connecting from, or what ISPs are being used).
- We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
Use and disclosure of personal information
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database.
- If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. Similarly, we will disclose your personal data as part of a transaction whereby our company or business assets are transferred to a third party or if we are compelled to do so by law.
How we protect information
- We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Surveys, Competitions and Promotions
From time to time we conduct surveys, competitions and promotions and may request information from you as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required.
- You have the option to receive various email services we offer and in this regard we present the option to be removed from these types of communications.
- From time to time we need to send you site and service announcement updates.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites). The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to subscribe, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us as speedily as possible.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
– All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Gastro Golf Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
– You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
– You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Gastro Golf Ltd.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.