£675 per person
Conveniently located and just 35 minutes transfer from Lisbon Airport, Penha Longa Resort is one of the finest golf & accommodation destinations to be explored in Portugal.
This short golf inclusive break is fit for a king, in fact Penha Longa Resort is so luxurious that the Portuguese Royal family previously stayed here!!! Enjoy a choice of three different accommodation types from the 194 guest rooms all with balconies standard suites and rooms with panoramic views of the Sinatra Mountains and the Penha Longa Atlantic Golf Course, or choose one of the beautiful luxury villas located in the exclusive area of the Penha Longa resort.
Booking reference number
Hotel & Spa
In addition to the luxury facilities, Penha Longa offers 6 different dining options. Michelin-starred Executive Chef Sergi Arola has created a wonderful selection of individual dining experiences regarded as some of the best in the Lisbon area.
The Arola Restaurant is an informal restaurant offering a modern blend of Portuguese and Spanish Tapas, whereas The LAB offers a unique gastronomic experience.
The Midori, also located on-site, is the hotels Japanese restaurant, which is considered to be one of the finest in Portugal, and Il Mercato is Penha’s traditional Italian restaurant. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the B Lounge Bar and poolside Aqua Restaurant what better place to relive the highs & lows of your round over a relaxing drink and a bite to eat.
Ranked 58th in Golf Magazines Top 100 courses the course itself lies within the beautiful Sintra-Cascais Natural Park and is set amongst pine woods and reforested dunes in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Built by the sea you can enjoy ocean views at all times and Cabo da Roca, the most western point in Europe, can be seen from a number of holes.
PENHA LONGA RESORT
Ranked in the top 30 Courses in Continental Europe, the 27-hole course at Penha Longa Resort designed by the famed Robert Trent Jones, Jr. is escapist golf at its best. With its bold drives, courageous approaches and artful greens, it is both an adrenalin rush and a soothing journey through one of Portugal’s most inspiring landscapes.
Awarded 2015 Best Golf Resort in Portugal by the GLOBAL BRANDS MAGAZINE this modern resort is set in tranquil rural surroundings, just 30 minutes north of Lisbon and 15 minutes drive from the beautiful beaches of the Silver Coast. It boasts 151 rooms that are both elegant and exquisite.
Private and exclusive, with easy access to a superb choice of leisure pursuits including golf, horse riding & carting.
This 5* hotel has 151 bedrooms, 3 restaurants offering the finest selection of Portuguese and international cuisine, 2 bars, swimming pools, health club and tennis courts.
- 3 Nights B&B
Prices are for an inclusive package per room, based on sharing a twin or double room.
Double Room – £1,350.00 (£675.00) per person per package
Single Room – £850.00 per person per package
Supplement for Premium room category from £55.00 per night
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• 3 Nights accommodation in a Superior double Room.
• Daily buffet breakfast in the Hotel restaurant.
• 1 Four course dining voucher per person to be used for lunch or dinner (value 45€ excluding drinks) for use in the Ipsylon Restaurant or Verbasco. Available to book Tuesday to Saturday.
• 1 Chefs Table “menu surprise” (value 70€ excluding drinks) a maximum of 6 people can be accommodated in the Kitchen. Dinner is available to book Thursday-Saturday, 48 hour prior notice is required.
• 1 evening dinner at one of Cascais’s finest traditional local seafood restaurants Mar do Inferno. Includes set price four course menu with wine & beverages.
• 1 Private tutored Wine Tasting comprising of 4 wines and light snacks.
• 1 Round of Golf on the Oitavos Dunes.
• 1 Round of Golf at Penha Longa Golf Resort.
• 1 light lunch with a drink at Penha Longa Golf Resort.
• Daily use of The Oitavos Spa, Pools & Biotherapy area.
• Car hire and return private transfers from Lisbon Airport – The Oitavos & Penha Longa Golf resort. (Both can be provided at extra cost)
• Golf Club and equipment hire
• Practice balls and rounds
• Golf trolley or buggy hire
• Additional green fees or meals taken
• Anything not stated as included above
Please call us, we would be very happy to suggest additional Hotels in Lisbon & the surrounding area and make all the arrangements including Private Transport.